Hiii!

I need your help! I need to lose weight till the 18th of October. I have this big wedding coming. My best friend is getting married. It is very important for me since we’ve been best friend since forever. Even our parents started hanging out together because of us. We are very close.

Since I will be the maid of honor ^_^ I really need to look good. I’m having my dress made in November.

Now, I am about to buy this product called Dietrine. What do you know about it? Does it really work as a carb-blocker and help you lose weight?

Hello.

I know a lot about Dietrine. The main reason I know a lot about it is because my sister was using it. I didn’t like the fact that she needs to use this to lose some weight, but when I saw the results  I was more than supportive. I believe that extra weight would harm her more than this products ever could.

And yes, it does work as a carb blocker. I have read an article about it. Now I’ve also heard that carb blockers are not exactly the safest way to go. There was an article about that written by some nutritionist. Let me see if I can find it.

Hi. That is true, it does work as a carb blocker. And carb blockers (even though they are usually effective) are not at all healthy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use Dietrine or any other carb blocker.

As for the other question, carb blockers are usually very effective, but I know a few people who have used Dietrine and didn’t have any noticeable results. I even considered trying it, back when a friend ordered it for himself. Luckily I decided to wait and see if he will get any results. He didn’t, so I’m not sure that it can help at all.

My answer to you question is- yes, it is supposed to work as a carb blocker, and no- it doesn’t help you lose weight at all. 

My best friend was using Dietrine recently. 

She had her hopes really high for this product since everyone told us she will be able to lose up to 50-60 pounds with it. All she needed was to drop off 20-30 pounds and to lose some of her belly fat. 

I am pretty sure she used this product properly and the results were more than disappointing. She lost only 3 or 4 pounds after a month of using it.