Hi all. I’ve recently heard for one lady (my neighbor) who had the 'protherapy treatment, and it sounded like a hell to me. That treatment sounds horrific and the use of all those needles sounds like it would worsen the condition. What do you think of this? How really horrible this treatment is? What is it used for?

The treatment is useful for many different types of musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis, back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, unresolved whiplash injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic tendonitis, partially torn tendons, ligaments and cartilage and many many more. I guess your neighbor had one of those mentioned. I’m so sorry to hear for her bad experience but that is usually how it is… I really don’t know why she did not try some other treatment because there are many others for each cause I’ve mentioned above.

ive had it for 9 mo. it works kinda u do it for 5mo. the no pain for 1-3mo then start all over.the problem is when you look at doing this for life that it will drive u insane.as im slowly going .cause thats what i have to do for the rest of my life .

what is prototherapy? i can't find anything about it other than these questions. could you please direct me? my sister is thinking of having this done and i need answers first. thanks. :-D

Hi ~
It's PROLOTHERAPY you're all talking about. There's lots of info on this on the web.....

The correct term is PROLOTHERAPY. Lots of info on the web.