5 weeks ago I went into pre mature labor at 22 weeks and delivered a baby boy who past away. Since then I was told not to have sex for 6 weeks but my husband could'nt keep his hands off of me. Now I am expierencing bleeding and burning in my vagina, but it only burns when I touch it I've never experienced anything like this before. My lochia was, I think thats what it's called was brown but now I am bleeding again. I think I have a infection and my doctor is booked right now. What does this sound like and what should I do?

The bleeding and burning is normal, you werent healed completely and your husband wrecked any healing that your body had been in the process of doing.

Im sorry for you loss... but the fact that your husband was so inconsiderate tells me that perhaps you 'lost' the wrong thing.

No real man would ever do that.

People have sex before their "6 weeks" all the time. I am kinda concerned that you said he "couldn't keep is hands off" which implies it was against your will. If this wasn't the case however, then please see your doctor just as a follow up.

However as I said at the start of the post, couples have sex all the time before the 6 weeks is finished, generally having sex before the 6 weeks isn't horrible and rarely can it cause issues. One thing that has been said about that, however, is that you are more fertile right after pregnancy. This is up for debate depending on the professionals you ask, so you might want to keep an eye out for signs of pregnancy. You will want to let your body heal 1-3 cycles after having your baby.

It is true that many women do not follow advice, and they may have sex prior to 6 weeks, but this is something that causes problems.

When you have not healed fully, Like W.O. said, you basically can cause rips and tears and ruin the healing that ahd already taken place.

I too am upset by a man that would not be caring enough to let you heal... You also lost a baby too.. This situation is awful, and I am sorry.

Definately get a check up, you could even go an urgent care or ER facility if you must.