On and off for sometime now i've noticed that the back of my vagina hurts and sometimes [i guess around my liver area] my stomach hurts.I've been to the regular docs office ... should i see my gyno ? what could this be ?
Thankx for your help.

Yes, you should definitely see a gynecologist because if you are experiencing a cervical pain, you may have an underlying condition. Some of them could be mild while others could be rather bothersome like for example genital warts. Genital warts are caused by one of the strains of HPV virus that cannot be eradicated from the body. Some of the strains cause warts that can appear on the cervix, vaginal walls, vulval area, peritoneum and anus. They are very hard to get rid of and a person may need to have them removed by a laser or cryosurgery.
Other possible causes of cervical pain could be “simple” inflammation of the cervix, which of course needs treatment in order not to progress. Also, other infections as well as inflammation of the vagina could be the cause of your pain and not to mention cervical dysplasia, abnormal cells that represent precancerous state but that grow very slow and are curable if found on time.
Due to so many possible causes, some of them dangerous, I would suggest you saw a gynecologist as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if this is just because of too much drinking during the day that I made, or is it something else, because I don't drink that much except I eat soup or yogurt. This has been happening for like 2 days now.
My cervix (uterine area) hurts so bad whenever I pee. I wake up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom and it gets worse when I lie down. It's hard to pee properly too. I'm wondering is that a symptom of some disease? or just normal stuff.

i have had cervix pain to. mine is like a cramp and it comes and goes. and it just started today. and i have no idea why it is happening

Im 61 & have some pain in cervix area.NO bleeding ,just pain.Ive been taking Tynenol for inflammation.Im hopin thats all.I hate to see doc. Im also told to drink hot glass of vinegar & water-cleans all toxins from body.This true?I never wentr thru penapause.what should I do???