I had my period on the August 6th and it ended on the 11th. On the 11th I had sex for the first time without any birth control only the "pull out method". I was wondering what the likely hood of being pregnant is. He urinated before any of this happened so theoretically there should be no old sperm it should be flushed out. My cycle is typically 28 days and I was experiencing gooy like discharge and sore breasts on the 20th-23d of August which is my calculated ovulation time. I just want to know the odds of pregnancy based on my circumstances. I have not had sex since and STDs are not an issue.

Hi Guest,

Chances are low but they do exist.

You had sex on day 5 of your cycle.  Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16, you calculated days 14-17. 

Sperm can survive about 5 days so it was likely just a bit early for you to get pregnant.

Hope it helps.