I wanted to post something regarding my current experience with Chantix.  Despite all the side effects, warnings, testimonials from Facebook friends etc, I started Chantix.  It was my first time on Chantix.  Before that, I had used patches, gums, inhalers and Welbutrin, nothing helped.  I smoked for 15 years and before I quit, I was a pack a day smoker.  The very first day I started Chantix, I went from my average of 20 a day to 9.  It has been almost a month since I took a puff and generally I have had no side effects.  I plan on sticking to it for the entire 3 months.  My fear though is that after I come off of Chantix at the end of the 3 months, I will be experiencing the side effects everybody warned me about.  Has anybody completed the Chantix program and had any side effects to speak of?  Has anybody had these side effects worsen with alcohol use?  (I used to drink 2 beers a day, but have abstained since I am on Chantix)  Again, I am looking for people who COMPLETED the Chantix program, not people who pussied out over leg cramps and a loss of sleep.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't puss out but I will tell you.

you better Damn well reconsider using this c**p ihad so very bad dreams one was I was in a head on collison and my daughter and grand daughter were both killed and I felt it smelled it lived it it was so Damn real it was very hard to deal with and I smoked for 45 years it needs to be taken off the market very Dangerous