Hi im an 18 year old female student and when i was about 14 i was sat in a music lesson and i suddenly got bad chest pains for no reason and so i was sent to the medical room and while i was sat waiting to go home i had a drink and they eased for a minute and came back, before i went home they went all together (I had been waiting about 1 and half hours). I have noticed over the past couple of years i keep getting them randomly and for no reason and my breathing becomes heavy. Im always tired and i can sleep for upto 15hours at a time if i have no alarm, although i do sometimes sleep throught the alarm. And sometimes when i stand up especially if i have just been laid down i get dizzy and i get black and white sparkly dots in my vision and i cannot see anything but them which lasts from around 1-15 seconds. Also when im doing nothing much at all or just walking my heart beat begins to either speed up or get really strong to the point i can actually hear it beating. It is realy odd and im not sure why and wondered if anyone had any ideas. Also i dont know if it is related but my periods are not regular at all and i can go two or three months without one, i assumed it would become regular after the first year but they never did.

Any help is appreciated.

This could be panic attacks. Having said that it would be wise to visit your doctor and report the symptoms.

It kinda sounds like you may have an arrthmia, which you definatly would want to have checked out, since they can help you get better.  Also, there can be serious consequences of having an undiagnosed arrthrmia. 

Hi, I am 16 and i know this is late but when i came upon this i couldn't help but notice that I have the same exact symptoms. I have been going to a cardiologist and Neurologist for 5 years and have been diagnosed with POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). I would recommend going to your doctor with this in mind. It is a very common and nothing to be majorly worried about.