Almost every time I stand up, I get very dizzy. Everything turns colorful and then I just can't see. I get very very dizzy and just fall down. Sometimes I smack into something when I fall down, so I would like to know if there is anything that can stop this dizziness.

If this is necessary information, I am 14 years old, 125 lbs, and 5'10.

How's your blood pressure?

That sounds like what we jokingly call the old man's high.
Most of us old guys get that after the doc puts us on BP pills.
If I get down low to work on something then stand up, I get that.

I think you should see a doctor to find out what's happening.

that is a clear cut case of perfiferal hypotension when you Stand your blood pressure drops means your heart can't stablise right away when you stand when you come good its your blood pressure stablising you need to get your heart checked its common in all ages but most commonly happens if you have high blood pressure not always though go see your doc but until then get up slow gives your heart more time to regulate your blood pressure this can also cause numbness in your limbs when you stand hope that helps

sorry spelling error its postal hyper tension and mess for high hp do cause it alot

It sounds like you might have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). It's low blood pressure, and you aren't getting enough blood to your head. It affects very tall teen girls the most. I have it myself, and I am very tall.
POTS is treated with lots of fluid and extra salt to try to raise the blood pressure. Also, you should avoid situations where you are standing for a long time, as this could make you feel bad.

I would recommend telling your doctor to look for low blood pressure when you've been lying down, and then when you stand up. There may be a difference.
God Bless!