Hi my name is Angel and i'm 20 years old. 2 Years ago while i was pregnant for my son i would sweat,get dizzy start to feel sick to my stomach then collapse.Sometimes everything would go black. I'd feel so weak and it would all happen at once.It would only happen when i would stand in place for more then a couple minutes. The dizziness would last for about 10 to 20 minutes. I wouldn't be able to stand up untill the dizziness would go away or i'd collapse again. After i stop feeling dizzy id start to get cold. I told my doctor about it at the time and he told me it was probably from my pregnancy. Well, after i had my son it would still happen but not so much.Now the past few months its been happening to me almost everyday. 

hello, I am 19, and I have something very similar aas you are describing. I have never had a child, so it may not have been the pregnancy. it may have been brought on by it, but it is now an actual condition. It sounds as though you have a form of syncopy. I have a form called vasovagal syncopy which is a form that really has no explination, but is something that needs to be monitored. Have you been given a tilt table test? that will give you a pretty solid diagnosis, tho it may not happen in that one instence. It also may be something called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome(POTS) which has to do with blood pressure and heart rate with movement. I would ask your doctor about the possibility of syncopy for sure though. Let me know what you think and what you find out.

BTW, I do not know any of this for sure, but I have many medical challenges/issues so i go off of that, but I am also a nursing major in college so I read up on a lot of things, especially when my doctors mention it. 

I had this this this morning, I was standing at the bus stop. I suddenly felt odd and as if I was about to throw up, I quickly became very cold, sweating and almost lost my vision. My vision went to about 30% of normal and I couldn't hear the same as if my ears had popped.

I didn't faint but I think that's only due to the fact that I sat down. The bus came about a minute after I sat down and I had the same symptoms when I stood up to get on the bus.

I am 19, male so defiantly not related to pregnancy. Happened almost straight away after having a cigarette but I have never had this before.

Hi, go get an Al-Cat test done to see what you are allergic to. It might be what you are eating, because I went through something similar what you are. I find out something surprising that I was eating became an allergy to my body. I could not believe it, all the stuff I went though because something I was eating and would have not known if I didn't get tested. It would be good to know anyway what you are allergic to.