Hi, I am mother of 11 years old child who has problem with bad concentration on classes in the school. I didn't mention that my kid has lack of concentration but his teacher told me that he is pretty bad concentrated. I would like to know something more about this same as possible reason for such disorder.

Hi, first of all I think you would consult psychologist if you want to see real situation. There are many reasons for possible lack of concentration in kids. Sometimes they are boring on the classes and want to play with their friends but also sometimes reason may be some mental disorder which may be caused by depression. However it would be the best to consult psychologist.

It is very complicated to determine what is wrong with your 11 year old son. He is in very sensitive age so it is quite possible that he is just bored and doesn’t like to study. So of course your teacher is going to notice something like this and inform you that he is not interested and concentrated to the class.

But if you have noticed similar situation at home than it would be best to consult psychologist and do some tests to determine what is going on.

Since you haven’t notice any other behavioral changes I doubt that something serious is in question but it is better to be sure.  I hope that everything will turn out well.