I am a 22 year old female who had chlamydia for quite some time before it was treated, my symptoms were silent and non existant and i had no health insurance to receive annual paps the way i should have. i was recently treated a few months back, however am not sure how long i was infected, i am now engaged and trying to conceive a child and have been trying for a few months, and every month like clock work my period arrives. I am concerned i can not have children and it scares me to death. I am wondering if anyone else has been in my position and had children, how long it took, my chances on conceiving a child, or if there are any solutions to infertility caused by Chlamydia.
PLEASE HELPPP :-.

I'm uncircumsized and I can't ejaculate when my girlfriend gives me oral while my foreskin is pulled back. But when its not pulled back and she gives me a ha****b/blowjob I can ejaculate. Anyone know why I can't ejaculate when she gives me oral with it pulled back? I also can't cum after that even if shes giving me a ha****b, and at that time i'm still fully erect.