*still GONE a year later!

Well I don't know what u used because my Gastrointetologist said most probiotics on the market r useless. He said one of the 2 best is called VSL3 though very expensive...can get it at Costco or pharmacy must be refrigerated must be taken with Keifler probiotic from whole foods store liquid organic ones only do 3/4 cup each day .....with VSI3 .takes 6 months gets rid of about 65% must take rest of your life changes the bacteria in gut which is what's in your mouth.....using a medium toothbrush just on teeth keeps colonies from muttiplying and using soft brush to brush gums once daily and tongue with mouthwash or hydrogen proxide 3%.

Vsl3 must be powder if not then boy le up on pills

Do you just brush your teeth with it?

U ingest it it goes into your gut

Antibiotics have made this go away for me as well however in 6-12 months, it always returns.

What in the world ?????

We used oil pulling for about month with little to no result

lemon and brushing? excellent recipe to erode your teeth and ruin them forever.

Sorry u know how tablets change words u must change the gut bacteria Costco has VSL3 powder packets of a probiotic must be refrigerated use this with liquid probiotic Keifer from health food store organic if possible in refrigerated area. Buy unrippened bananas keep in frig with plastic wrap on tip to maintain they don't ripe. This is your pre biotic that works to fuel the probiotic use 1/2 banana with drink. Won't c a difference for about 5 months. Use each day .

HI
DID U FIND OUT ANY CURE FOR THIS PROBLEM?? EVEN BOTH MY KIDS HAVE THEM.....

Hi
Both my kids have these chromogenic bacteria stains....did that treatment work for that girl?? really want to get rid if those stains from their teeth soon

Very interesting. I did read that people with black line stain tend to have excellent dental hygiene.I wonder if it's because this bacteria is immune to good hygiene, so you're killing the bacteria that don't cause this stain,, allowing the black line stain bacteria to thrive. Then the antibiotic killed it off.

Hi!!
Did you find any solution for the stains??? Plz reply

We did this for years yet the stain keeps coming back