for the past 3 years, i have gone from sinus infection to upper respitory infection. which with no avail NO RELIEF for antibotics. It seems to be getting better but, I constanly have mucus in the chest. I am taking mucinex 4 times a day/daily but I am looking for a permenant solution to be normal again. I am tired of taking pills. Does anyone have any suggestions!!! ????Wheezing when I cough alot like a have a squeaky toy in my chest.

i seem to be having the same problem and have had a chronic respiratory infection for over a year now. After i eat i tend to cough and then burp up a massive amount of clear mucus.

Does anyone else have this issue of know what this might be?

Same here!!! I have always had chronic sinusitus but over the last year have had a chronic cough which sounds like a bad chest infection, husky voice, coughing up green/yellow flem and my doctor just keeps throwing inhalers at me. I don't have asthma dumb ass! tired all the time and totally ruining my life. sorry to winge. just needed to vent..

I have the same. Chronic Rhinitis. Psuedoephedrine helps a bit. Now I have clear mucus constantly in the chest. Been through two rounds of antibiotics..nothing.

It could infection not treatable ucommon antibiotics. They need antibiotics such as erythromicin for longer than 1 week. Google Chlamydia pneumonae and Mycoplasma pneumonae.

Talk to your GP about A1 antitripsen defenciency

have you been checked for Chronic Kidney Disease? You need to if you haven't.