i had a tooth extraction one month ago, immediately developed a cold, returned to work and started a chronic cough, coughing up mucus and just this week developed mucus in my stool. I still have the cough and mucus, but not as frequent as before. cough meds do not help.
note. my small office has 9 employees and 4 were sneezing now just the girl that sits behind me has the chronic cough.

I have had a ongoing cough with thick mucus that seems to stick at my throat and is now wakes me coughing. I have been tested for Astham, bronchitis, acid refulx with negative results. I am a highly allergic person and this cough has been going on for 9 years and has progressively gotten worse. My allergist is now saying that he has no answers except that maybe the mucus I am producing is too thick. Does anyone else have this problem and hopefully has cured it?
HELP!