I my daughter is now 2yrs old. She was born at 9lbs 8oz. Since she was born she has gain 30lbs, she wieghts 41lbs and 38in tall. My doctor says that is good and normal. She aslo has a very large stomach, she wears a 5T to 6T tee shirt at the age of two. And now for the past 2 months she has had Chronic Diarrhea. Her stool has always been hard to some what loose. And now it is loose to watery. Finally, we are testing her stool and I have to wait seven days for the results. The wieght is making very nerves, she has not lost any weight she gaining all the time. Someone PLease help!

Kim

Make sure you ask them to do a blood test for test for anemia and celiac disease.

My son had chronic diarrhea, large belly (apparently due to gass being produced from excess bacteria in the gut). We had all sorts of tests and diet restrictions with no answers. I since discovered he has fructose malabsorption problem, took him off all fruit straight away, seen major improvement. Meeting with a dietician next week to sort out diet as it is quite a complex situation. Fructose is in many foods, and not all fructose needs to be avoided, it's okay if it's combined with glucose at higher glucose to fructose ratio. Food for thought. Hope you find a solution. Don't give up searching. Mel