Hi! I have severe sharp spasmodic pain in the back, side and groin area, often traveling from front to back. I also have kidney pain most the time. What is cause of kidney pain?

Hi! I am cystinurics suffer. I have same symptoms you described. Maybe you don’t have same disease as I, so I think is important to see a doctor. Some cystinurics suffer from chronic kidney pain most of the time. Often I have hard, achy feel to my kidneys most of the time, squeezing my kidneys in a vice, as hard as they can. This continual pain can cause a cystinuric to become worn down, snappy and difficult to live with. Apart from pain medications there seems to be little that can be done for this pain. Treatment is not pleasant but very necessary.

im experenceing sever pain in my lower back an kidney also i want to go to the doctor but i fear there gunna just waiste my time there good for tellin u nothingz wrong when there is :'(