I have heard for so many cases people had problems with their throat. This winter I got something similar on my own. I have problems with my voice and I cannot talk normally nowadays. However, my friend told me I have chronic laryngitis so I wonder if that could be true. What does it mean and should I visit my doctor because of it?

Laryngitis is an inflammation of your voice box called larynx. Usually this problem occurs due to overuse, irritation or infection. The larynx is a framework of cartilage, muscles and mucous membranes that forms the entrance of your windpipe, or trachea. Inside the larynx are your vocal cords, which are two folds of mucous membrane covering muscle and cartilage. Normally, your vocal cords open and close smoothly, form sounds through their movement and vibration, which is making voice. However, when your vocal cords become inflamed or irritated, they swell, causing distortion of the sounds produced by air passing over them. As a result, your voice sounds hoarse, and in some cases, your voice can become as faint as to be undetectable. It is true laryngitis may be short-lived or acute, and long lasting, or chronic. Although acute laryngitis usually is nothing more than an irritation, persistent hoarseness can signal a more serious problem, so I would recommend you to visit your doctor.

Stop snorting that coke. Its from your constant nasal drip!!!