I have chronic pains around my left testicle since almos 7 years. I feel the pains some times in the groin area and rectum. On my right side everything seems to be normal no pains.  The pains express themself as burning sensation and sometimes very intense. I have been to urologist here but no one could make a correct diagnosis I think. Only one urologist said years ago my problem caused by prostatitis but I didn't meet a second urologist who was of the same opionion. I am wondering also if prostatitis can cause these pains?! When I was searching the reasons for testicle pains I came accros Vas Deferens and Epididymis pains. I am wondering if one of them can underly to my problem? Is there any way to make correct diagnosis towards my pains. I appreciate if any one can help me in that issue. These pains are terrible.

The symptoms you describe sound like prostatitis. Have your doctors tried to treat this as prostatitis? Seven years seem like a very long time to the point it has become "chronic pelvic pain syndrome."

I found the book of Dr. John E. Sarno M.D ' Healing the Body, Healing the Pain' I think everybody, who is suffering on chronic pains should read this book. . It is revolution! I am now more clear about the cause of my symptoms. I wish I could discover this book years ago. It took too much time unfortunately but I think everything has a reason. Millions of people without physical symptoms are running from the doctor to the doctor for chronic pains but if the doctors cannot find any physical circumstantial evidence they tend to prescribe anti biotic, anti-inflammatory they don't look behind things! This book is all about.