I am having pain in my left testicle for about 2-3 weeks now. The pain is a moderate dull aching pain. I have examined my testicles and found that my left testcle has become soft, unlike the right which if firm. I can not find any lumps anywhere. It is as if the testicle is shrinking and has become soft and mushy. I have no pain during urination or problems urinating. Sometimes the testicular pain goes away for a day. I exercised one day which did not cause any pain to the area. Medications I am taking for fibromyalgia are: Zoloft, Klonopin, Neurotin and Darvocet PRN. For highblood pressure: Monopril and for esophagus problems: Nexium. I have been taking these medications for many years now. I was diagnosed with leukemiai/lymphoma about 3 years ago. I have not had chemotherapy for about 2 years now. The lymphoma tumorr is still present in my abdomen, but is currently non-active. I get scheduled for a pelvic and abdomen cat scan once a year.

Celebrity
Considering you have two active medical issues going on, it would be best if you talked to an urologist. The pain and symptoms you described are rather atypical, so it is quite hard to say.
An urologist will be able to say just by looking and touching and if not, he may order an ultrasound to see if there’s a physical cause of your pain.
Have you ever thought it could be fibromyalgia? Do you have your symptoms under control? People who experience low back pain from fibromyalgia, may suffer from the same pain in the groins or testicles that had radiated from the low back, something like in the sciatica.
Since, there is no mass or swelling, there is no worry of tumors but I still think you should have it checked by an urologist if you haven’t had it already.

I am curious to know if you had any progress with testicular pain & apparently dislodged testicle. I just had a groin operation to correct tendon disruption that appeared to be the cause of similar problems but it appears not to have worked. I lose several hours sleep a night since coming out of a leg cast a year ago with turning sensations/pain in the groin. It seems some part of the suspended network of tissue is somehow drawn up & twisted in the groin leaving the testicle suspended in a high forward position, apparently back to front. Urologist hasn't a clue & 8 examining doctors have said it's normal so far but it is accompanied by frequent impotence & pain so they must be wrong. I don't believe this condition can be corrected by turning the testicle on its axis because it naturally falls back to the artificial (dis)equilibrium position caused by the tissue anomaly I mentioned.

I has testicular pain too. And i took nexium for chronic gastritis for last 3 years too. I found out Nexium was the main cause of testicular pain. Becaus lonterm use of nexium reduce vitamin B12 levels significantly . Which might have cause nerve famage in testicles. Even magnesium levels drop badly because of long term use of nexium. anyway i want to tell you what workwd for me. Start taking high dosage of subingual vitamin B12 everyday, start taking 400 mg of Magnesium tablets everyday and also epsom salt sitbath everyday. Do pelvic floor dysfunction physical therapy everyday. Quit nexium and take natural method of gastritis control and control your bad food. Do all these things for at least 2 to 5 months. This is what worked for me for chronic testicular pain.

I has testicular pain too. And i took nexium for chronic gastritis for last 3 years too. I found out Nexium was the main cause of testicular pain. Because lonterm use of nexium reduce vitamin B12 levels significantly . Which might have cause nerve damage in testicles. Even magnesium levels drop badly because of long term use of nexium. anyway i want to tell you what worked for me. Start taking high dosage of subingual vitamin B12 everyday, start taking 400 mg of Magnesium tablets everyday and also epsom salt sitbath everyday. Do pelvic floor dysfunction physical therapy everyday. Quit nexium and take natural method of gastritis control and control your bad food. Do all these things for at least 2 to 5 months. This is what worked for me for chronic testicular pain. And i also take gabapentin 300mg 3 times a day.

Nerve pain read the book medical medium by Anthony. William