i have been sick for about q \\a week now. i have been waking up every morning feeling like my throat and nose is full of mucous. when i hack up lugis they're brown with blood in them. after i hack up two or three of them i'm good for the rest of the day except for some post nasal drip. i'm assuming i have a sinus infection but not sure. i also have had throbbing headaches for the last week also. anyone got any tips?

i'm having similar symptoms as above and this morning it was really big ..............I almost choked on it and it has blood in it also. IMy mouth goes dry all the time and I also have gastritis ........my wife saw the mucus and said it can Tuberculosis ..................... my whole family is afraid even to come close to me and I feel very sad............

anyone please suggest something so I can act on it before it is too late.......................