Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have developed one very unpleasant condition.
Just recently I have noticed that my whole genital region is a bit red and itchy, and that I have unusual vaginal discharge.
To be honest with you, all this started after one unprotected sexual intercourse with one guy but he didn’t have any symptoms.
I've told all about this to one friend and she told me that she had the same symptoms two years ago when she was diagnosed with Chlamydia. Could I be having the same bacteria? How my boyfriend didn’t have any symptoms!?

Hello. I'm very sorry but I see that you don’t know a lot about these sexually transmitted diseases.
You see, problem with these Chlamydia infections is that man, in most cases, experience no symptoms what so ever. But, most of females think that if man has no symptoms- that he’s healthy.
Anyway, you have experienced almost all typical symptoms.
I think that you should definitely contact your gynecologist over this because untreated Chlamydia can spread into the pelvic area and infect the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries, leading to one very serious condition called- pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

Hi, i have just found out my husband has just got his results back positive for Chlamydia, which from what he tells me that he could have had this now for 4 years, he never had any symptoms apart from the wanting to go to the toilet very often but since he has been treated it still is the same, he also infected myself which now i'm worried about if had it so long what damage could this have done, but i have never had no symptoms i still wouldn't know if it wasn't for my husband admitting he been cheating on me.. any suggestions on what i can do to find if this has damage me long term?? :-)