Hi. I am a woman 52 years old, and I have problems with circulation. I don't like to take medications a lot, because I was getting sick very often when I was young. So I was thinking of trying something natural. But, except for massage, I can't seem to remember of any other. Could you help me out with this one?

Hello.

Well, you should go to your doctor to see what is causing a poor circulation in your case. Not all of those issues can be treated with certain medications. 

I just do know how you feel about this whole situation. I don't like to take medications as well because they make me depressed a lot. But sometimes we can't do a lot about it.

Anyway, maybe you can use some minerals, vitamins, and herbs to regulate your poor blood circulation. Maybe this will fit you perfectly.

But to be sure what is wrong with you, visit your doctor.

He can tell you the best. 

Hello there. I just know the way you feel. I have problems with circulation and I was taking medications for treating that condition, but nothing seemed to help. My friend recommended me some herbal remedy stuff, and I taught – Ok, I'll give it a go. And so I did, and it worked. I used Circu-Live. I highly recommend it.