I have a big problem with my fingers losing circulation. It is especially bad when the weather gets cold, so the winter months are always very unpleasant for me. The rest of my body is fine, but my hands get cold and change color at the slightest hint of cold weather. Is this normal? What can I do about it?

I have that too - in my hands and feet. Losing circulation in your extremities is often caused by something called Raynaud's phenomenon, which is what I am sure I have, though I have never had it confirmed officially. Taking gingko biloba supplements has helped me a bit, though I am still affected.

My hands also become numb and they are cold occasionally. I believed that this is nothing, but now I can tell you that I am extremely worried about my health. I don't know what it could be.

I believed that the main reason of this is poor circulation  but I am not sure anymore.

That is why I have decided to visit my doctor immediately, before it is too late. Also, I started to use some natural remedies and I think that I am feeling better, but I can't tell now. I will go and I will see what he has to tell me.