i have dizziness from past 3 months. pain behind arms and have breathing problem. is this serious.

Apprentice

The description you gave is unfortunatelly rather vague, but since you have been experiencing what appears a new-onset of symptoms, make sure to check with your physician. Dizziness can really come from a myriad of causes, including problems with your brains, ear r even heart and having breathing problems is never a ''not-serious'' until proven otherwise. I strongly suggest you go and consult your physician, who will take the proper history, perform adequate examination and tests. Best, Tom.

I agree.

You should tell us more information in order to help you. This situation is a bit unspecified because nobody can't tell you what exactly your problem is. 

Some tests need to be done, blood tests are implied because of that you can find out do you have blood circulation problems, maybe you do have poor circulation. It is hard to tell in this case.

This dizziness is something that really worries me because I have poor circulation but I never, never had issues with dizziness. It can be serious.

Do you have some other issues with your health besides this?