Please, help me! I've just see that my urine is dark red. Blood present in urine! I'm frightened. Is it infection or bladder stones? I also feel a pain in my stomach also. I know that I'm in panic but can somebody with similar experience tell me what to do? Thank you!

Well, it can be the both of that. I had a bladder stone and I also had bloody urine. But I know that the infection of urinary tract can also cause blood in urine. The best solution for you is to go to doctor immediately and do some tests. Then you will se what is the problem. Maybe it's infection caused by bladder stone!

It could be both because the symptom of blood in urine is a sign of urinary tract infection as well as kidney stones.

First thing you can do is to consult your doctor because you can’t be guessing what is going on with you.  Your doctor is going to do some tests and analysis and after the results he will know the right diagnosis. Both conditions are easy treatable and requires antibiotics and increased intake of water. In case you have urinary tract infection the water is going to help you to flush away the bacteria and in case you have kidney stones it will help to speed up the process of passing the stones trough the organism.