My name is cath. i have periods, and quite alot of pubic hair. all of my friends know about it :$ I feel really emmbarrased about it. can you help me?

Puberty happens to everyone. And your friends will experience this too. Dont worry about it or feel embarressed, its a normal natural thing =]

i have the same prob, i have got pubic hair and need 2 were different undies ( u know wat i meen! )
i was embaressed at fist when i told my friends :$ but dont worry about because it meens your growing up im only 13, i havn't had a period yet..im scared :'( but dont worry because it will work out fine! :-)

All of this is TOTALLY normal and I'm really glad things are going on schedule for you all.  I am full grown (almost 40) and my 10 year girl is now starting puberty.  She's more ... annoyed... than worried (she tells me).  We keep a very open conversation going and talk as much as she wants to about what is happening to her, and also what WILL happen as time progresses.  I hope you all feel comfy enough to talk to a parent or an adult because, as much as friends MAY have good information, IF they learn some fact incorrectly, and pass it on, it could harm you in the future.  So, definitely share with your friends, as they will totally understand how you feel NOW, but always ALWAYS double check your facts with mom, dad, aunt or some adult you can trust.  I know it may sound creepy or odd, but some of us adults really DO remember being younger and really can understand and help.  Hang in there gals, it's gonna be an interesting few years for you!! :)  Congrats!   <3