I'm 15 this year , and i dont know if i'm prenant not ,after i have sex ,  2 days later my period come and stop at the 4 day , I'm i pregnant ? after my period stop for few days i when to buy the thing and check and it says that i'm not pregnant, but after one month , my period never come. i dont know why , before the one month , i have been stress that the thing is not correct , will my emotion effect my period from coming late ? anyone help ><

hi hELLO,

Did you expect your period 2 days after you had sex?  If so, it is unlikely you are pregnant as the timing would be poor - you'd be at your lowest fertility.

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex before testing.  Testing early will give a negative.  It takes some time for the hormone hCG that the test looks for to rise high enough to be detected.

Stress can make your period late, yes.

Give it 3 weeks from when you had sex and retest.

Good luck.

At first i thought that i was lucky that my period come after 2 days , after that it stop at 4 day , i started to be worried . but my bf sperm was not white in colour , his sperm is translucent want . I heard that translucent sperm is not a healthy sperm , but is it a low chance that i will get pregnant ?

The color of his semen does not matter. It varies.

Translucent is normal as is a cloudy white, even a clear. It doesn't matter.

i hhave been whack hard on my stmosch . After few days it started to pain .i dont know why