Ummm oaky so i'm 13 and i have recently noticed a few pimples on my vaginal area.They are extremly painful and itchy.I have never had sex or had my period so i really don't know what they could be from i'm super embarressed my mom doesn't even know!!Help!!

Hi honey! It is TOTALLY normal so don't worry about it OK? when you start becoming a woman, you will obviously get pubic hairs and these hairs a quite thick, so what happens is that they become ingrown and cause pimples, women who wax and shave down there also get these pimples! Also get into the habit of showering everyday and keeping the area clean! Wear cotton underwear, as if you wear nylon it traps in moisture and this can also cause pimples - just like acne! While you have the pimples use a non scented, non soap cleanser such as Spectrogel or Physioderm or even Vagisil wash! And NEVER use talcum powder down there OK? Just know as you grow this will stop, and also use a face cloth or a net sponge to wash the area - this will unblock the pores and help the hair grow out normally! Good luck and health honey!

I may be a guy, but I know this happens with girls too, if you do have pubic hair already and decided to shave them it may cause small white pimples to form. These will go away if you continue to shave regularly for a couple of months.

Omg! Thank u,that was very helpful!!!!;)

Its probably hormones making you breakout! Wash with a salicylic acid cleanser, like one that you would use on your face, or swipe an oxy pad or clean and clear pad over it every night!

I'm 13 and I am a virgin and has not had period and I get kind of itchy in my vagina. Pls help!

Your not even supposed to shave

same. i dont know what it is

I have spots all over my vagina and I don't know hat they are apart from that there very itchy and painful!

Um hi im 14 and i have little tiny bumps inside my private parts is it normal

I have a bump on mine too and it is red and hurts when I touch it but it is where hair doesn't grow is that normal

OMG! Thank you! Your post was very helpful, I was freaking out thinking that I would have to tell my mom. Now I know what it is. Again Thanks!

I'm 13 too and have just noticed a lump down there but it's not from shaving, there's only one and it's about the size of a zit, I have no clue what to do???

Me too, but im a bit younger

Same but I popped mine