I am 16 years old. okay for awhile now i have had alot of discharge. it doesnt burn or itch. i think it has some what of a smell, but its not like terrible so i really dont notice it. sometimes when i walk or something i can feel it coming out, and it feels like i am wetting myself?? its very strange. i also have to pee alot and feel athough i cant hold it in. i am a virgin. i have had this problem for awhile. sometimes its not that bad, sometimes its worse. but i am scared to go to the doctors!! does anyone have this?

Health Advisor
The only way to realize if this is some kind of a bacterial infection or yeast is to see a gynecologist. There is nothing wrong with seeing a doctor and you shouldn't be scared. Some girls normally have increased discharge but it could also be an infection and it has nothing to do with sex.

I would advise you to talk to your mother and see a doctor.

Just make an appointment and everything will be just fine.

i know!! i got this too!! i felt it coming out in church the other day.. but idk wuts happening. im 16 as well.