Hello. I'm 13 and I have clusters of white pimple like bumps around the outside of my inner labia and around my clitoris.
But I know they aren't pimples because they wont pop.
They aren't big at all. The size of small small pimples.
And then there are ones around my labia that are about like size of a pin prick, that are REALLY close to gether and there are alot. This is the same on both sides.
Its like that on my "lips" to.

Whats wrong with me!?!?!?!?!?!

Probably a little late for a reply. I have the same thing, I've been reading online that they're normal. Mine only appear when i stretch the inner lip, otherwise they appear to be the same pink that the rest of that area is. I suggest you leave them alone. I've had loads of blood tests for stds and been looked at by two doctors, neither said there was anything wrong. :-)

Try googling fordyce spots, I thought they could be herpes when I noticed them from just to the sides of my clitoris down the labia. If its them, they're normal

A cluster of bumps but like whiteheads