hi i am a 22 year old female who has been using cocaine on a daily basis for about a year now. the inside of my nose is pretty damaged. when ever the numbness from the cocaine goes away i get an incredible pain in my nose and an even worse one in my upper gums on the same side.
what my question is :
why the gum pain and is a nerve possibly exposed and causing this.
i know the smart thing to do would be to stop using all together but easier said then done.

Sounds to me like you have a dead nerve in one of your front teeth. If one of your tooth nerve dies, bacteria will attack the dead nerve and cause an infection. When it occurs in the tooth, your bodies immune system can't get to it to kill the infection so you get this incredibly sore tooth. Touching it damn near drops you to your knees! The pain can go all the way up to your nose since your tooth is attached to your skull just under your nasal passages. You need to see a dentist. He/she'll fix you right up. It's called a root canal. Sounds scary, but in reality, it's no worse than getting a tooth filled. Good Luck. It sounds like it has nothing to do with your cocaine usage, although that possibly could have aggravated the nerve in the first place causing it to die. Adios...