Well i have posted before but i had very little repsonse. I snorted a small amount 15 weeks ago and my head still gets pulsing, stabbing, jabbing pains.

Like a sewing pin being stuck the side of my head. Its like my head has air stuck in it or i have a flu type virus.

I feel very docile since that night. I cant think quickly.Im really getting to the point where i cant think clearly.

My Doctor put me on penicillin and says its most likely to to be a sinus infection that will clear up. After 15 weeks?????

I have had a cat scan, no evidence of anything abnormal.

I went to a Neurologist and he says its an (exertion headache) brought on by the cocaine. Im on Propranolol for a few weeks.

The thing is i have never suffered from headaches my whole life, this was definately brought on by what ever was mixed in that coke. AJAX, Battery Acid??????

SOMEONE must of had this experience before? Anyone?

I begining to think this pain is here to stay. I used to enjoy having a beer, now that equals a throbbing head.

Even exercise brings the headache on strong, which is constantly there all day.

Thanks

I have also had stabbing pains in side of head after use of cocaine. Prior to this incident I did not use cocaine since 15 years hence untill recently. I was offered it when I was drinking a bit too much one night and after that am experiencing throbbing headache and stabbing pain somtimes on right side of head. I also have noticed alcohol and coffee seem to agrivate the stinging pain more. It is not constant, but seems to be pain always there in background and at times the slight stinging pain on right side. I have not seen doctor yet, but if conditions persist I think I will. I am not sure if any harmfull foriegn substance was mixed with this, but my recreational drug use days are over from this experience.

Hi, i am a recreational drug user and drinker. I just want to say to the guest before me that for someone who was brought up around drug use, you sure are ignorant. you should know that resentment is a sickness and that lumping all people who are "drug users" into one catagory is bigotist(if you dont know what that word means go look it up dummy!) no one deserves pain or suffering, especially not after one time! everyone has a weak moment and im willing to bet my life that you have given into one vice or another be it food, alcohol, work, exercise, or shopping to help distract you from your surroundings at one point or another. everything done in a manner to relieve ourselves from pain or stress triggers the SAME dopamine receptors in our brain to make us feel better, go ask any doctor. why do you think that all of the recovery groups have the same 12 steps for every addiction? anyways, i hope you think about the people in your life and what they were going through to make them want to use drugs before you go putting down someone else. im sorry you had a rough experience, but EVERYONE has a sob story in life, it's what makes us strong and builds our character in our lives. what you said was just plain rude because everyone who uses any vice, no matter what it is learns something from it weather they take it in or not. im sorry you are bitter, i hope you are praying and getting help for your traumatic experience!

i have the same exact symptoms as you, what ended up happening to you? how do i get better?

8) yeah, i never did cocaine b4 , i was drinking and someone offered me some , the tiniest bit ,now i have a headache 4 days since , any body know why?

I did a lot of cocaine over the summer. Prior to that, I had never had a sinus infection before. At least not that I was aware of. I believe I have had two or three since I stopped doing coke regularly. I currently have a sinus infection that has lasted for a good 3.5 months now. I went to the doctor about a month ago and she gave me Azithromycin (sp?), but it didn't get rid of it. I'm going to go back and get something else.

I'm just afraid that they'll look up my nose...I have no idea how much damage I have done. Hopefully not a ton. It would probably be obvious do a doctor though. :\

i get them too....thats sick. although, i believe just like cigarettes they would probably have the additives you mentioned.

yeh ive had the same problem. i felt heas dosile and still feel a bit that way 2 years later. i had nose bleed for a half a year or so. i had a burning sensation so bad i thpught i was going to die. this is from bad cut coke the people selling bad cut drugs deserve to die in my opinion. but as for tretment. keep washimg your nose out by snorting clean water every now and again.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

it works good and if aplied early it can take a lot of that poison sh*t out. the drowsy feeling you get is molecular level brain damage. that why it wont show on an mri or cat scan because that only tests for blood flow and damaged blood vesels. other then that vitamin b mix can help you a lot. and germanium 132 amino acid chelate. i found these to be most effective. also. depending on how long you been dosiled out for you may need some counter substance to counteract the chemical imbalace in ur brain thats making you feel dosile and drowsee. good luck and please tell me if you have fully resolved this problem and how as im still feeling it but not as much now.

peace and god bless. jesus is coming back! very soon!

how do u feel now?

Hi I used to have a unlimited supply of coke and did it really heavy for 1 year. And quit.its now 2 years later and the headache is un real and is isolated to the right side of my head the temple to be exact. It has affected my life horribly have not been able to go to work at times and have had to leave because it gets so bad . I have been to several doctors and neuroligist no one has been able to diagnose or fix my problem. I now h.ve my first child on the way and I'm worried that my past mistakes are going to cost me time with my family and as me being the provider.... I really thought I was the only one with this problem

I have the exact problem ... i took bad cocaine or i thought it was coke ... done it hundreds of times never had any problems until i bought off some one i really didnt know .. My head aches got better alot better , my brain felt severly bruised , extremly cloudy , and i would have like sharp migrains , i had my coke accident April 14th 2012 , what i or what help was time i had the most brutal head strange sensation ive ever experienced in my life it last a month and a half to finely get my first sign of healing , then another month to get the migrain out and finley be able to move my neck side to side fword and back with out the feeling of getting a head muscle spasm .. im sorry if im being grafic but its the truth , its happened too mee i just have to except the fact that we chose to do coke , i got bettr for mee alot better but im still injured , what help was lifting light weight just curl ups and liftint the weight over my head over and over and over even if i felt like i was going to past out from the dizzy spells confusion and pain i was having i seated it out and felt alot better the next week after do it so many times, just lift about 15 pound weights over and over force your self , i still have heart palpitations and cant do and jogging buts its only bin 3 1/2 months since i got injured snorting dirty cut cocaine , ive gotten alot better , ( head pain wise but im still sick ) I ate lot of oatmeal no sugar just milk , Albacore Tuna with lots of avocado , whole wheat bread , bananas , raisins , walnuts , did Water Fasting detoxes ( drinking Alkalized water with Yellow leamon juice , and  cayenne pepper ) Raw food Detox ,took  Magnesium Vitamins , inositol vitamins , omega 3s ,vitamin b6 , Vitamin b 12 shots ( talk to your doctor about it ) Do Sauna therapy to sweat out all toxins , im even going as far as trying a hydro colonic, ( eat extremly healty foods that detox you ( google it ) Foods that Help your Brain Function ( google it ) Drink lots and lots of water. As For pain Advil is an anti inflammatory so it helps with extreme head aches , but if your also having heart palpitations like mee drink Tylenol it wont thin out your blood like Advil ( ibuprofen ) will . Also if you cant sleep Advil or Tylenol P.M will help.If your neck and shoulders are  stiff try robaxin ( it works wonders ) And if in an extreme emergency talk to your doctor about benzodiazepines , they are not a cure but will relax you but are very very addicting but if like mee,they will give you a moral boost when listing to good music , And last thing seize all drug abuse , ill post my condition in a month , Follow these directions strictly it will help , i promise it did for mee ..im still trying to recover as i type .

i hope that includes perscription drugs , regardless of illegality DRUGS ARE DURGS , wow u said no to drugs what do u want a medal ?

u aint used to it or u dont suit it or it could just b its cut with alot sh*t its normal to get sinus pain headaches eye ahce ect but i wudnt use it again if this is wot happens to u some people dont get any some get alot but its not uncommon but i wudnt take it use sumit else instead :@)

I have the same problem, actually I began to think this head pain is here to stay, I don't know what kind of damage that sh*t made to me, I just know I won't do drugs again, nowadays we don't know what people put on drugs. First I began with flu symptoms, after I began to have a very strong headache in the right side of my head, and now I'm worried if I will have to learn to live with this all my life. Which will suck. Have anyone got more information about the damage we have done?

SAME f*****g SYMPtoMS, NOTHING SEEMS TO MAKE IT BETTER, TYLENOL HELPS FOR A FEW HOURS THEN BAAAM IT'S BACK.. CIGARRETES MAKE IT HURT, IS THERE ANY SOLUTION???