I used cocaine @ a party & then missed my period & I am currently 3 weeks pregnant & freaking out!! Any advice besides I'm stupid??

sounds to me like you need to decide whether you want to keep the baby or not.

ok so obviously flowerchild knows about the decision to make, to me it sounds like she wants the baby but is unsure how the cocaine would have affected the baby. anyone wirth real advice for this girl?

u dummy the kid is 2 years old by now if she didnt terminate it. anyway getting pregnante on coke is too funny, guy probably felt too damn good about himself to pull out.

Wow close minded people who can't see how of the box are the equal of stupidness and ignorance . Who r you to judge ... Answer the damn question and if you can't then just hold your tongue ! The girl was smart n caring enough to ask , using cocaine here in there doesn't make you drug addicted , specially if she didn't know she was pregnant. She didn't say she had a problem quitting either ! I bet it happens to a looooot of women but 80% won't have the guts to share it with anyone ... My tip : ask your doctor and don't listen to ignorant people