How helpful acidiphilolus can be in preventing of flu? Should it be used as supplemental therapy for rising of immunity? If do, can you explain me in a few words, how does that bacteria can keep you away from diseases? It has become normal thing for me to get the cold any time when someone else has it. I’m very capable for having colds. Can I change it somehow, I mean with acidiphilolus?

Well, acidophilus can not exactly to keep you away from disease. It can help you, increase your immunity and colonize your intestine system with protective flora. Your body is full of different species of bacteria, non pathogenic, that have role in homeostasis. Colds are caused by viruses and one can be protected from that kind of infection if has regular immune defense. It means good nutritional habits, garlic, lemon, fibers, and milk products that contain acidophilus to be found on menu. But it also does not mean that one who takes acidophilus supplements is going to be saved from colds for ever.