Recently, I tried boosting my immunity to the common colds going around the high school I go to by taking Halls Defense Vitamin C drops. Recently i have gotten dry red inflamed eye lids. It only seems to happen when i take those drops though. Im stuck and would like some guidance.  

Hi There,

You have to understand that allergy can cause many problems in your body. The problem with eyes is definitely one of these problems. Have you tried to use something else that contains vitamin C? I know that there is a lot of vitamin C in lemons and oranges. Do you have any problems when you eat these fruit or when you drink orange or lemon juice? I think that you should test this in order to see if you really have allergic reactions to vitamin C. Your problem might be caused by some other supplement. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best,

Danella