I am 24 and all of my friends tell me that I am obsessed with my health. I can not help myself. I have noticed that my stomach is swollen. It feels like my lymph nodes are also swollen. Can I get more info about it?

Instead of guessing what is wrong with you, you need to go to your doctor. I can not diagnose you like this, so if you want to know what is causing you to swell, go to your doctor. I will try to tell you more about lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are a part of the immune system and they are commonly called "glands." However, many glands in the body are not related to the lymph nodes or the immune system. Signs and symptoms of swollen glands depend on the cause. The purpose of lymph nodes is to protect the body from "foreign" invaders like bacteria, viruses, cancer, injury or other harmful substances. Lymph node swelling may or may not cause pain and the glands swell when the white blood cells mount a defense against invading bacteria. They are also part of the drainage system that your body uses to cart away the debris that accumulates as it fights infection. As I already told you, the smartest thing you can do is to go to your doctor.