How is it possible that I developed cold sores when I have never had them before and I was found to suffer from herpes. I canæt figure out when I could have gotten it! I had never had anz such szmptoms and problems. Please, help to get rid of them.

Hello, you must have contracted the virus somewhere some time ago. You can’t tell because cold sores are not herpes’s initial symptom. If you ever had unexplained fever, swelling of the lips and similar problems that was your herpes initial outbreak. Cold sores appear as a second outbreak when the virus ‘’hits’’ again. Unfortunately, there is no cure for herpes as the virus stays in your body forever, hidden in your spine and it wakes up from time to time. It is contagious, so make sure you don’t kiss anyone with apparent symptoms.
Ask your doctor who diagnosed herpes for a cream you may use in order to get rid of the sores sooner but this will not help you get rid of the virus and you will suffer from outbreaks from time to time. You just need to learn to deal with it and be careful not to transmit it to anyone else.

i have one at the moment i get them about 2/3 times a year i started getting them because my mum always had them and you usually contract the virus from someone else who suffers from them its never usually herpes type hv2.. but you can pass them n through oral sex. I wouldnt worry 1 out of 3 people suffer from coldsores so its nothing to worry about i find that zevorax helps get rid of mine quicker, there is no cure for colsores but there are treatments to get rid of tem quicker.

hope i have helped =] x