i just have a really simple question. me and my friend are dying to get in the same college.. she wants to be an artist, i want to be a chef. does anyone know any colleges with those two?? i dont know what words to type in on google, because it keeps coming up as culinary arts. i even tried career cruising, but that lead to nothing?? does anyone know any can please help me??

Celebrity
I found artinstitutes (dot) edu .. of course remove (dot) and put dot there :-) but I can't really say anything about that particular school because I found it online.. I typed in google: college with art and cooking

I also found this: www.bathurst-nsw.com/EducationTrain.html

try typing in: college cooking art classes, or sth similar.

Well, there's Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI, which is the premier culinary college, and right across the river is Rhode Island School of Design, the premier art school. Not the same college, but in the same city.

thank u guys for taking time out of your hands to do this :-)

Hey there 2b, you sound so desperate!!!!! (for the love of godd answer)!!!!!!!!
:-D XD 8-|

hahahahha itss cuz im really excited about this house thing that were doing if u read itt.

I guess I missed that 2b, where is it?
It's not in this thread.

haha yeah its called question fer my future plans