I'm looking for an all natural colon cleanse program by only eating certain foods. No drugs. No herb supplements. I feel there must be a way to do this as nature intended. I do not trust herbal products as they are processed by man.. the only ones I trust are the ones I can pick myself. And there are some parts of the world where herbs are not grown.. these peoples must have had a way to clean their colon without herbs. I did hear one person say don't eat meat when your trying to clean your colon. I don't buy that at all. If you feel this way, give me some really good reasons why I must not eat meat. Do not answer this question if you are anti meat, that answer will be bias.
Also, How will I know when my colon is completely clean? How long can I expect this program to work?

Thank You!

Your colon will never be completely clean, as bacteria (both harmful and beneficial) will continue to live inside your colon. They will continue to generate metabolic waste products. But you can still try your best under the circumstances. The best natural colon cleaners are high fiber vegetables such as green bean, celery stalk, leafy greens, etc. The tougher the texture, the more cleaning power they have. They act like scrubs. Meats are a good source of essential proteins that you need to stay healthy, but they have no value at all as colon cleaner. Bones, on the other hand, can act as roughage if used correctly. Bones in canned salmon, sardine, mackerel are a good source of calcium, and the undigested bone will act as roughage. Chicken bones can be pulverized in a blender, and the bone marrow can be extracted and consumed. This concoction is highly nutritious. Just make sure there is no sharp bone fragments that can cause you to choke.

Hi John, to be honest, I can tell you that the best thing I've done is Activia yogurt. It's kept me very regular, and then you can have peanut butter, carrots, and fiber cereal. That should help you out quite a bit.

And to be totally honest, a lot of these people who claim that you have to clean your colon out 100% through colonics are sort of just trying to sell you something. You can clean yourself out with regular fiber. Does that help you?