Hi, I just have one question: How beneficial are colonics in getting rid of the parasites that attack colon walls? I went to doctor with my sister (she’s the one who is ill), and thought *she* would remember what doctor said about it, but it looks like she’s just as lazy as those parasites! :-) So, please, give me a hint on this! It’s so embarrassing to go there and ask again…

Ha, at least she knows that she’s ill! ;-) Now, seriously, one could go on without realizing that he really has a problem with toxins and stagnant waste products in his colon, and it could only get worse. And more then that – people are usually sceptical about colonics, since they somehow expect them to be dangerous. But, no – colonics are NOT dangerous! What IS dangerous is our abusive dietary habit during our holidays, the habit that makes our digestive tract clogged, leading to intoxication of our body with bacteria; some of this toxic can also get into our bloodstream, which again reduces our defenses to bacterias/viruses, etc. And colonics jump in right there: they are destroying intestinal wastes, increasing nutrient absorption, and solving other gastrointestinal symptoms and malabsorption. Colonics can also be combined with traditional medical treatments, since they are not invasive at all: you just relax, there’s no offensive odor, and it’s like internal bath with fresh water!