Users comments and reviews on article Phimosis Treatment by TaniaT

i have a strip of skin attached from my foreskin to the rim(head) on top of my penis. i am not able to pull my skin back, or even forward because of this "skin bridge". i have thought about getting it removed but dont know what to do. please help

Do this problem make effect on penis erection or male fertility ???

that is kinda scary

i had this problem before but now its gone, and i fixed it by my self. all i had to do was put a condom on and the lubericant in the comdom helped it pull back by slipping. but if it dont work for you then you may have to see a docter

My almost three year old has phimosis. I read an article when I was pregnant that if you're child is not circumcised to just leave the foreskin alone. Which is what I did. Well when I brought him to the doctor for a check up before going into daycare, she told me he had phimosis. It was super tight. She referred me to a urologist. Which I haven't even consulted yet, but I know my health insurance won't cover a circumcision. Even though I wanted to get one when he was born, but couldn't for the above reason. I believe it's $1200 outta pocket. That's something I just can't afford. But I was wondering, if it were for a medical reason, maybe phimosis, would the insurance cover it then?

Men’s sexual health can be a very sensitive subject, especially when dealing with such potentially embarrassing issues as the size of a man’s penis. so I want to advise you to use this scientifically developed and formulated natural sexual aid for male enhancement is designed to simulate and boost the testosterone level in males and ensure your penis is as large as physically possible.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I suppose if I'd been to medical school I would be able to understand the article better. It's kind of like trying to make sense out of something written by a lawyer, if you're not one yourself.

All I know is my own foreskin began to be too tight when I got an erection as I reached my teenage years.I assume that was because the erections got larger than when I was 7 or 8. But only if the tip was behind the glans when the erection occurred.

I got tired of that and I stretched it so it's not.

I'm a little confused about how the aforementioned "male enhancement aid" is supposed to help. I would think anything that makes the penis even larger would only make the problem worse.

Sorry I've turned up a bit late but are you still around? Have you decided to go with the circumcision?

If not, I don't think you will have to. Studies have shown that about 90% of males with these problems don't require a circumcision and it can be treated with more conservative techniques such as gentle stretching.

Some doctors are far too quick to go for the 'easy' option of a circumcision. With a bit of work it normally works out fine you just have to find a doctor that isn't just into getting the scissors out.

Sometimes males may think that the relationship with partner may not be completely satisfactory due to small penis size, So for the men who are having their penis size smaller than normal, I would like to suggest another scientifically developed and formulated natural sexual aid for male enhancement which is designed to simulate and boost the testosterone level in males and ensure your penis is as large as physically possible. This product will ensure your penis enhancement.

I Dunno If I Have it or not?
i cant pull my foreskin back and i cant see the head
i cant masterbate
im afriad to tell my parents
do i need to be circumsised
any help guys?
im 15

Answered in your own thread.