Hi i'm a Indian 15 yr old and suffer from phimosis I think.

When I get an erection I measure up to 8 inches however my foreskin does not retract. I however can stretch it over my penis head but it comes over my head again.

When I do not have an erection I can fully stretch my foreskin.

Please can I get some advice.

PS: Will this affect any sexual activity?

yea man, ur foreskins just a bit tight.. its not as bad as some phimosis..

yea, wat u gtta do is go to the doctor and get a lil surgery where they loosen it up.. i dnt kno exactly how they do it, but im pretty sure they just slit the foreskin a lil bit

it might hurt when u pee for a while after it, but u'll be totally ok..

i had it done.. its all kool :-D

Don't like the sound of that ;) Any other ways of this?

well, really you could go on living with it, and it wont reatty affect your sex life.. but you dont want it getting stuck at any point, or not being able to pull the foreskin back may make you unable to clean it properly..

i really do suggest telling at least one of your parents, and going to talk to a doctor about it.. i know its very embarrasing, but its a lot more common than you think..

i wouldnt know much about quality of doctors around the world..
if your living in india.. it might be a bit harder to trust the doctors, no offence at all tho.. but if your living in a very wealthy counrty where the doctors all know this stuff ul be totally fine...

8 inches.. O.o.. mines only 6 nd a half :'(

:-

I live in UK ;-)

Cheers for the advice :-)

Hi there,

I'm a 25 yo male who has what they call Phimosis.. I haven't been able to retract my foreskin at all, and haven't had sex, because I am afraid of ripping it. I only just recently went to the doctor about it, but he wasn't very helpful. After extensive searching for info, I have found information on the GFS device. I was wondering if anyone could give me some more info it or whether anyone who has used it could give me some more info regarding its effectiveness and ease of use.. etc..?

Regards,

Craig.

I am 25 yrs old guy from india. I have recently figured out that i have phimosis...a severe case of phimosis. I can not even see the tip of my glans. The rim of my foreskin (is it prepuce?) is just large enough for me to pass the urine. I havent masturbated a lot too. I just tried to measure the diameter of my prepuce and it was around 2-3 mm. I am worried a lot. I cant disclose this to any of my known ones. I dont want to circumcise or lets say i wont circumcise. What are the options for me. I have been trying to stretch it daily but i dont think that this will widen or increase the diameter of prepuce.

Can anybody give me any suggestion? How is this device called GFS? Has anybody tried it and found it to be effective?

What are the options for me.?

Thanks,
A worried chap

whoever has phimosis...i would suggest him to go to a good Surgeon/Doctor ..and follow his advice. If they ask to get it circumcised...then please get it done....it normally takes 2 weeks to b normal after the surgery...

I am a 42 year old man and I've never been able to retract my foreskin. I NEVER had any sexual problems, infections, or anything negative involving my penis. The skin sometimes pulls back, painfully, during intercourse but just be sure to use lube and be careful of the angle of your thrust! Lately, though, I have been thinking about stretching techniques. This is more for an esthetic reason. I've searched online and found a number of products (imports) designed to loosen the skin at the tip with balloons and such. I'll have to read some more. They can cost up to $100. What a waste if it doesn't work! I'll keep you posted.

Good Luck!

PS - 8 inches, huh? at 15?!?!?