My partner has severe phimosis (does not retract at all- extra skin even on erection), and he has never has an orgasm during sexual intercourse. He is 39, so he has an inadequacy feeling. I want to support and help him to achieve an orgasm during sexual intercourse, but have found no helpful readings on the subject. He does not want to have an operation, and I support any decision he makes regarding this because it is his body. I am satisfied by him, but our loveaking lacks that mutual "feeling", so in the end I am not fully satisfied. I would really like to help him overcome this, he is a wonderful man and I would do anything for him to feel like the true man he is.
Any help, advice, or refering would be so very appreciated,
Regards,
Concerned Partner

Is he not even willing to see a doctor about this and see if it was possible to fix it another way rather than by the surgery.

I suppose that surgery is the only in a 39 year old with severe phimosis but why not consult an expert on this.
Can he orgasm during masturbation.

I understand your frustration but it is up to him to decide. You could of course express your desire about him having it fixed and see what happens from it.

However you should know that circumcision at the age of 40 would not be the most pleasurable event.

Thanks for reply
Yes he did see a dctor, but she said e didn't need to do anything about it, that with an understanding partner it will happen for him. I am pretty understanding, but it hasn't helped him. He has even tried viagra, but it may keep the blood flowing, but hasn't helped with increasing sensations. It also leaves him with major headaches that last al the next day, and leaves him very frustrated.
He isn't a selfish man, and always wants me satisfied even thugh he cant achieve it, but I have ceased being able to be satisfied because just like a man can be more satisfied with satisfying his partner, women too need to feel they can satisfy their partner.
I hope somene who has experienced this can reply with suggestions, because it is starting t hurt the relationship, and other than this problem everything else is beautiful, so it would be a shame.

To add to last post and reply I recieved....
Yes I have talked to him gently about 'geting it fixed' so to speak...hence doctors answer (which I believe was maybe not the right advice....and it is something she has definatley not experienced). Because he feels 'less of a man' so to speak it has been hard to get him to seek a second opinion...probably also due to his age embarressment and his Italian background.
A friend recently told me of her younge son's simular problem.....none the less I opened up to her so she could make her decision about treatment with more impactual knowlege.

i have just had circumsision and have lived with phimosis for 33 years it has been the root of all my sexual problems pain, lack of sensation unable to reach orgasim erection problems and all the strees that comes with that . my advice is if streaching does not work then at least a minimal circ

Please ask him to do circumsition. It's the best solution. Even i faced the same problem. And its fixed noe :-)

The doctor will always say you need to do nothing about it, "just wait" they say. Or they talk you into circumcision.

Choose neither and tell the doctor you want the steroid cream treatment. If not get him to do stretches.

I'm still trying to overcome it myself and (as you can prob. tell) I'm very angered that the doc told me to "just wait". Like that does anything!

Best of luck.

I also have mild phimosis. I can't retract the foreskin during erection because of the tight phimotic ring. I also have a short frenulum which gets some small tears.

I can't get an orgasm because without the head exposed there is not much sensation and worst of all I can't hold a full erection unless I flex my penis, I don't know if all guys can do this? But when I flex my penis to get enough blood to the head so I feel something there when masterbating, it forces an ejaculation.

I went to the urologist and he gave me some BS that this is normal in some men. Its not f*****g normal and I have had so much pain and problems in my life because of my disfunctional penis.

I tried stretching in so many ways but I can't get past a certain point anymore; about 2cm diameter, my penis is 4.5cm wide which is good for girls but not good in fixing this problem.

I ripped my foreskin a year ago when I was stretching it too hard because I just got frustrated and impatient. And now it won't seem to stretch anymore. I just don't know what I can do anymore. And I'd rather not have sex than get a circumsicion. I might consider a partial circumsicion but even with that I am hesitant.

This is such an overlooked problem among men and the fact that we still circumsicing babies doesn't help us in increasing our knowledge about foreskin.

Hi im 17 and i suffer from the same problem, i can retract my foreskin just under a centimeter, i have never told anyone and the last girl i slept with noticed and said theres nothing to worry about because it still pleasured her, i was obviously happy with that but i have to masturbate to ejaculate and i want the problem sorted.
I hear stretching is helpfull but as i am only 17 and not comfortable sharing this with my parents i cant get the perscripted Betamethisone from the doctors.
My problem gets me upset and frustrated and i am very impatient so i get annoyed stretching. Circumcision is not an option as i have read a lot about phimosis and it is able to stretch but it takes time, also a circumsised penis is not as sensitive during sex.

I just wanted to share my problem with other people so that i dont feel so alone.

thanks.

omg i am in the exact same situation as you. My partner also has pathological phimosis due to forcible retraction of the foreskin when he was a child. His is so severe that skin from his pelvic area is pulled up when he has an erection(I know because his pubic hairs go halfway up his erection). We have been together for 7 years and only about a year ago after giving him oral sex he told me that he had actually orgasmed for thr first time (EVER, as he has never masterbated). I had had no idea, as he still ejaculates without the orgasm.

He has told me that sex is not a big deal for him and that he still enjoys it even if he doesn't come but I can't believe this. He is absolutely AMAZING in bed and makes me want him so bad, but I know he couldn't really care less whether we have sex or not.

He will not see a doctor as he feels that it is his issue and really 'not my decision', which I do respect but I also think he doesn't know what he is missing out on. All I want is to make him feel the same way that he makes me feel.

It has also started to effect our relationship as I feel like I am failing him in bed, and that sometimes I am forcing him to have sex with me when he doesn't even like it. I also have a need to be desired, and I feel like he is pretending to desire me but really doesn't.

Please let me know how you are going, and if you have had any luck

Plz help me f you Get any help and Can you tell wat is streching Plz ?? How can i do it ?

hey guys ...please help me out ..i also having same problem....its realy feel awkward....got fed up with this issue...dont wan go for any kind of operation like circumcision....please help me out............

The head of the penis will slide naturally inside the prepuce bringing a satisfactory ejaculation. Phimosis, in and of itself, should never be a problem effecting sexual performance.  Where there is pain or discomfort, then medical intervention is necessary.

I have the same problem with my 44 year old boyfriend. He is at least willing to see a doctor but i'm not sure he will commit to surgery. I too think it's about not being able to share fully a sexual experience and of course you end up feeling frustrated. No amount of sex toys can recreate a full love act. I would understand it if there wasn't a medical solution for this problem, but there is, so i'm not sure if i can commit if he doesnt make an effort either.

So, I've been living with this problem for 30 years and on Tuesday finally went on for a circumcision. There is quite a bit of pain due to the over sensitive tip of my penis, and the stitches around the tip, but it is worth it. I was told by the doctor to wait around 2 to 3 weeks before having light intercourse. I was told that my foreskin was very thick, and it was very tight. Trying to pull the foreskin back when aroused was impossible, and there was a very short window of time where I could pull it back and clean my penis. Never mind about trying to orgasm during intercourse, because it just wasn't in the cards. I would have to masturbate in order to ejaculate. Out of frustration, and whatever else was going on in my life, masturbation would be very rapid and tight in order to feel some sort of sensation. However, that would be the only thing that I could ejaculate too, not intercourse. So, after talking to my girlfriend, doctor, and a select few friends about this I chose to get circumsized. As anxious as it made me feel, I can honestly say that I have made the best possible decision.