I am a 19 year old male with a question regarding circumcision. I experience painful erection when my foreskin get's pulled too much, so if I am with another person and they don't know not to pull so hard during a ha****b it could be very very painful for me. The way my penis looks is very similar to this.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Human_Meatus.JPG

You could see the inside of the penis. Now, when I first had sex it was very difficult to put on a condom due to the foreskin being too tight and it would hurt very much pulling it back since I really don't have any. Also you could pretty much do this if I wanted to.

http://www.parentingweb.com/art/adult.jpg

I'm asking if anyone has a similar problem due to their circumcision and if you have any tips as to how to not make it hurt so much I would be very grateful.

Phimosis is a medical condition whereby the uncircumcised foreskin cannot be pulled back beyond the widest part of the penis head. It's a common complaint for men where the foreskin is excessively long, or if the skin has been torn and healing has lead to the foreskin contracting.

Paraphimosis occurs when a tight, uncircumcised foreskin gets pulled back and stuck behind the head of the penis (or glans). When this happens the glans swells up, which can be deeply painful. This could be what is happening to you. The remedy is professional help. The doctor
should be able to squeeze out the fluid and return the foreskin to its original position. If it's too inflamed, however, then the skin may be slit to allow the foreskin to return back over the head. Once the swelling had subsided, and the incision healed, a circumcision may be advised to prevent it happening again.

I'm pretty sure I don't have Paraphimosis.
However, I must tell you that I am circumcised if that helps with it being Phimosis or not. Phimosis only occurs in uncircumcised penises no?

Okay, my bad. I thought you were not circumsized. That changes things up a bit. Yes, Phimosis is a medical condition where an uncircumsized foreskin is not able to be pulled back, see explanation above. Youre might have a doctor check this out with an explanation from you as to what happens during sex. They might be able to do something for you. I suspect there are some other males out there who have gone through and are going through this same thing and would be welcome to share advice with you. My advice is to have a doctor examine you and see what can be done. Wish I could be of better help. %-) Keep us updated and best of luck to you.

Well I am not that experienced in going to doctors and stuff like that. I now there are urologist in town, many of them. Now, to set up an appointment I just call in and do I give them an explanation or do I just wait to tell the doctor when I get there? Also how much would an appointment cost? Or does that depend on the urologist?

Ok, so you need to go to an urologist? well im only 15 but what i can tell you about the "foreskin" problem is that its like Brenda said its cause of

the glands located near the head i think i may have a similiar condition, i had masturbated with Tresemme conditoner and now my penis is very painful to move,touch,shift position (not sexually) or even take a bath im hoping i can help you and you could help me also when i get done masturbating my foreskin does seem to shrink back and i suffer a minute of pain.