Hi i am a male 14, and my foreskin is really tight, i think i might have phimosis but im not sure if my foreskin hasnt yet loosened. what wil happen if i stretch it past the head, Will it get stuck, and wat happens if i does. ive been stretching the foreskin for about a week now and before i could get the skin about 2mm and after a week of stretching i can get it about 3-4cm, i think the stretching is helping, i am just too scared too go past the head, because i am worried if it will get stuck. please answer quikkly! THANKS

The way you describe it you do have phimosis, which simply means a tight foreskin. You have to stretch it to allow it to be pulled back over the glans (head) when it is hard, erected. I am a teen counselor and this is a typical question I get. The best way is to stretch the foreskin is to pull it against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts just a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin.
If it goes over the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head and make it soft by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head.

Could you please describe to me how you do stretches?i am pretty sure i have phimosis and am terrified.i can only pull my foreskin back about 2cm or so b4 it hurts.i thought this was normal till recently.Pls reply Ricky.

Hi all, I am 26 and Uncut, I am masturbating from the age of 15... but i masturbate with covered foreskin and i hav not seen my glan a year back..an year back wen i was masturbating suddenly the foreskin rolled back and got stuck behind the Glan ..i cannot push it forward to normal position...next day the foreskin which rolled back hav swollen big..and i went to a surgeon he used some gel and mannually brought the foreskin to normal position and he told i hav tight foreskin and recommended circ.. but i dont want to go for circumsition. and today i went to a sexologist he examined me and he pulled back my foreskin and pushed forward to normal position in flaccid state at this time my glan was very sensitive. he asked me to practice.. wen i practiced in flaccid i can able to slide back easily but cant pull it forward to normal position..i have to struggle hard..the doctor told the foreskin is infolded behind the glan and he told i have to practice this stretching for one month .. he said after these stretch if ther is no improvement we can go for circ... can u pls anyone tell wats my exact prob.. he told me 2 weeks practice in flaccid and 2 weeks practic in erect..but i am scared that i cant do this wen i am erect.. pls tel me wats my prob and will this prob affect my sexual life...pls guide me..

GUYS GUYS, there are very few cases of Phimosis that actually require being circumsized. Doctors either dumbly or deliberately force parents and guys into an extremely unnecessary, damaging, selfish, ignorant and harmful thing that can be done to an intact male. There are millions of specialized nerve cells that only develop in a man's foreskin that produce infinitely more pleasurable sensations when masturbating or having sex. San Fransisco is pushing to make the practice illegal in all but the medically extreme cases where someone suffers from a condition so extreme it is of last resort and medically necessary. A fraction of a percent of intact males will ever require surgical correction of their penises. Parents either ignorantly or deliberately force circumcision on completely healthy normal genitals because of misinformation (it's unclean, it causes disease, everyone else removes it, your father is circumsized, religious beliefs... There is only one person that has the right to decide whether or not they want to have a normal, healthy, sensitive intact penis or if they want to submit to the pain, the irreversible, and deliberate removal of both skin and the majority of their nerve endings to either look like others, be forced by either peers, family or religion to mutilate themselves with no rational reasoning. Please stretch yourself over the course of months, one month is just not long enough. Use for example the rubber dropper off an eyedropper, maybe a progressively larger baby bottle nipple or pacifier. Retract your forskin as far back as you can without it hurting to much, then place nipple up against your retracted foreskin then roll your foreskin up over the item  you're using to stretch, slowly use it for longer and longer then move to something just as soft, but thicker to slowly make your foreskin more elastic and able to retract back over your relaxed and limp penis and eventually over your full erection with ease, free of pain or constriction and restriction. My parents thought the doctor left my circumcision too loose and made him operate a second time, on a partially healed already open wound and left me with absolutely no extra skin to slide up and down, just really tight skin that isn't fun to play with and gets chapped and sore really fast unlike my uncut, perfect and natural buddies. I'm so jealous, but have been able to stretch my shaft skin to loosen things up a bit, but once it's removed you will never regain the sensation (once nerves are severed they do not grow back) and intense pleasure you had before the surgery. Many men who are honest feel cheated and regret doing it due to family/friends/girls/religions/poor thinking and wish they remained how they were born natural and intact. I've been using adhesive external condom catheters (look them up, particularly the Rochester Medical Wide Band variety, which strongly adheres to my shaft's skin and stretches it a bit by wearing them often, jelquing (or the act of slowly massaging and deliberately "Milking" or stretching the skin with a firm grasp and deliberate slow stroking. Wearing and jerking off with these on have become a very effective and pleasurable way to edge for a long time and stretch while slowly milking my glossy, sticky and insanely tight silicone penis sheath. Lets me j/o for hours without irritation or sensitivity. I love it, feels even better under a wrestling singlet or spandex tights/gear like underarmour. Most guys don't like mentioning it to their lady friends out of embarrassment or fear of being rejected. Not to worry, it's something a really close buddy or teammate will totally understand and usually be willing to help you with. Doesn't make you gay or whatever, just opportunistic at the chance for totally secret, totally mindless and guilt free no strings attached satisfaction without worry of babies, STD's, drama, or ridicule. It's funny just a mechanical pleasurable mutual "back scratching" without worry of detection, guilt or admission that starts with killing Nazi Zombies and ends with it no questions asked, no risk to the woman... HA HA Man's best kept secret. Lots of paintball, hunting, fishing, ATV riding, camping and creating time without the woman or her suspicion. Tell a mate u trust and see if he's had the same issue or prob, having a person who knows and can help slowly stretch will be a relief to the head on your shoulders and the one atop your less embarassing erection. Good luck and  please don't go for surgery unless you've really done your reading, asked people who have as adults been cut and been told by several professionals there is no other  choice and necessary to avoid pain and possible infection.

BE STRONG GUYS, MSG ME WITH QUESTIONS
-e