I recently had some spinal injury-it was work related. I actually felt from 4m height and have injured my spine it was about 10 days ago-my neck hurts and I now also feel my arms and shoulders hurts also. I was told I might be having now some acute spinal stenosis condition and was prescribed some pain relief but they don’t seem to be of help yet.

It is more likely your nerves are being compressed with this spinal injury work related you had. Practically being diagnosed with spinal stenosis means your spinal nerves area has been narrowed with the injury in your case-usually this narrowing spinal area is degenerative process that is common in aging-so your nerves are practically compressed and though this is an acute spinal injury condition you just need to be patient and let the meds work for it is not like those nerves could be released just in a few days for in some cases maybe weeks are needed and also having some physical therapy could help you a lot with this spinal injury consequences.