Hi, I’m 17 years old and I’m usually safe during sex by using condoms, but one night my boy and I were both under the influence of alcohol and got carried away.
We had unprotected sex on the 19/2/10 and he did not withdrawal, most of his juices dribbled out, but I don't think that would make much of a difference.
My last period was 3/2/10 lasted two days but was light and only old blood in my discharge.
I usually have a regular cycle of 28 days and if I estimate I should be due for my next period on the 4th or 5th /3/10
Two days after the 19/2/10 (unprotected sex) The 21st I’ve noticed a pink in colour after I wipe on the toilet paper.

Is there any chance that I could get/be pregnant, and that the pink fluid like has any part of it?

If I was pregnant, I don't know if its the right time to go forward with it, my boy would be up for abortion or keeping the baby, but I am really confused... should I wait after my due date to take a home pregnancy test?

Thank you, I just want someones advice first please

thats around your ferilte time. so theres a chance you could be pregnant. i dont think that the pink color would be associated. it usually take a week or 2 for the egg to implant and then you would get implantation bleeding. but maybe it happened early with you. how long did the pink color last? implantation usually last a day or 2 and is veryyy light. most girls dont even experience implantation bleeding. your cycle is almost the exact as mine. so im in the same situation with you. had my period feb 4th till the 11th and had unprotected sex on the 16th and i looked at fertility calenders and they said i was fertile then. and my bf ejaculated in me two different times that day. i hope everything goes the way you want it.

Well i got the light pink on the 21st and the 22nd i have a little bit of blood and cramping, so it wouldn't surprise me if iam getting my period. but its all confusing...
Can't tell whats what. So iam just going to wait and see after today.
Good Luck on yours

thanks. yea wait and see if its late if it is do a test.

Yeah not even a day and i think im having my period, it hurts pretty bad and its like a medium period.
So i dunno i think its a false alarm? he must have slow swimmers =]