I have a question for all of you knowledgable people. I have had very irregular periods since going of bc in Sept 05. My last period began on May 8th and ended on May 23rd. My husband and I had unprotected sex on the 21st and the 29th. In the evening on June 1st I had light brown spotting when I wiped. On June 2nd/3rd/4th very light pink/brown spotting. Because I am so irregular I thought that this might be a start to another period but was unsure, due to just having a period a couple weeks ago. I haven't missed a period so I don't really know what to think. Any suggestions?

You had your period for 15 days? That is too long and you should see a doctor. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. Wait until two weeks after the last unprotected sex and take a test

hi there i hadc unprotected sex 2 days be4 my period eneded 3 days laater i have brown dicharge in my nickers now have pink blood not as much as a period any ideaas help