I am a 20 year old girl and I have suffered with abdominal pain for about 2 years now which have been a lot worse in the last year often being unable to leave my bed! This has been accompanied by sickness, tiredness and bouts of diarrhoea, recently I have also had rectal bleeding. Eventually, after they had ruled out several avenues I was referred to a gastroenterologist. I had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy about 4 weeks ago and just found out that my results are 'normal'. I have no idea what to do now I was told seeing the gastroenterologist was the last avenue possible (I have been a urologist as I have an overactive bladder, and a gynaecologist). I have also been seeing a dietician and kept a food diary but I cannot seem to find what foods are affecting me, it seems like no matter what I eat will make me suffer! Does anyone have anything similar or any advice they can offer? What can I do now my results have come back as normal? Any advice is much appreciated! Thank you!

Just saw a gastro Dr. thinking it was my gallbladder due to stomach pain, bloating, nausea, and feeling tired all the time.  Found out I have Fructose malabsorption.  My intestines will not digest fructose, causing all these problems.  You can google it and see if it sounds like the same symptoms you are having.  Your Gastro Dr. should be able to talk to you about it.  I have just started my low fructose diet and I can already tell a big differnece. Hope this helps.