Ive been having the same symptoms for about a month now, Ive been randomly nauseated, like i went to eat some Roast beef and it made me extremly sick, Ive been getting really dizzy at different intervels and without any physical activity. I constently feel like i really have to pee but when i try i cant go or it takes like 5 mins to go and it burns alittle. Ive been bloated, vomiting and had an abnormal amount of gas and random sharp pains shooting through my stomach, i really dont know whats going on and it scares me, Im only 17, i have a diolostic heart murmer, anxiety and depression. Please help me figure out what it could be! 

Do you think it could be pregnancy?

No it is deffinitly not pregnancy. 

Hello faepod,

since symptoms like nausea, vomiting and dizziness are lasting for over a month, I really think that you need to see a doctor because you are probably exhausted by now, so you are most likely feeling worse than you should have. Not to mention that you lose both water and electrolytes when you vomit and that can lead to more problems with blood pressure or even have some effect on your heart, so it really is better to act before any of this happens.

I doubt that this is pregnancy related, still, since you have the symptoms for this long, I'm fairly sure that home pregnancy test is quite accurate at this point, if you haven't solved the situation by now.